I had my left over cashew cheese from when I made my choco-banana pudding, so I thought I'd make this little stuffing mixture to make the mushrooms a little appetizer for dinner tonight.
- 3 white mushrooms
- 1/3 cup worth of cashew cheese (extracted through nut milk bag when making nut milk)
- 3 slices of orange bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp miso
- 1 tsp tamari
- organic or raw organic mustard
(Marinate the mushrooms if you wish.. I suggest if you do, a simple olive oil- tamari marinade)
- Slice pepper into small cubes
- Mix a touch of mustard, miso, pepper cubes, and tamari
- Stuff mushrooms with mixture
- Top with mustard and enjoy!!