I tried to make ice-cream... needless to say it didn't work, but it made an awesome pudding!
Ingredients (serves 3):
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 tsp raw organic cocoa powder
- 1/3 c cashews
- Soak cashews for 2-3 hours, then strain and rinse
- (to make cashew milk, blend cashews with 1 cup of water and sift through a nut milk bag, You can save the "fiber" to make cheeses and spreads)
- Mix in bananas, cashew milk, and cocoa powder.
- Cut up an additional banana for a topping, and there you have it! You can put it in the freezer for an additional 15 minutes if you feel it melted a bit.