Monday, August 8, 2011

Raw Update: Day...?


It hasn't been a struggle to stay being raw. Yes, I've gone off it to discover the vegan wonders of the places I've been traveling to, but I always come back to raw. It's simple. Raw food makes me feel, well, alive, and all around wonderful.

Most people ask me what day of the challenge I'm on, and the answer: I don't even know anymore. It is no longer a challenge, but a life-style. Except for the excursions here and there, I will be sticking with the raw vegan diet, until for some unknown reason, I decide no-longer to be.

There is so much I'm excited for. Raw thanksgiving, raw Christmas... a raw birthday! So many recipes to uncover, and ways of "uncooking". I'm traveling to London in April, and who knows what that will bring.

I'm keeping up with my exercising, and will soon be joining hot yoga. Just enjoying the wonders of summer, and all the delicious fruits and vegetables it's blessing me with.

I think that's all for now, but I felt like it was time for another update.



Next challenge: Perfecting raw ice-cream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment