Monday, May 2, 2011

Raw Recipe: Raw Mushroom Pilaf

So it's day 2 of 100 on my Raw Challenge. Decided I'd share the recipe of my delicious dinner tonight!

Raw Mushroom Pilaf

  
Ingredients: (these are just roughs, as I don't often measure with devices when I make dishes):

10 -15 white mushrooms
1 red pepper
2 stalks of celery

"Dressing":
2 sundried tomatoes (in oil to add)
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/4 of that red pepper
1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast


Method:
1. Put mushrooms in the food processor until finely chopped (about rice grain sized) Then put the pieces in a bowl.
2. Chop 3/4 of the red pepper and the celery, and add to the mushroom bowl.
3. In the processor, add the dressing ingredients until mixed. Top on mushroom bowl.
4. Mix, add salt and pepper to taste. I added some stone-ground organic mustard to mine for extra flair, and topped with sesame seeds.
5. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment