Saturday, May 7, 2011

Raw Recipe: Coconut Macaroons

It's Saturday! Meaning it's been a week since the start of my raw challenge. I thought I'd make a little treat to celebrate the occasion. Now, this will just list the ingredients. I haven't got this recipe exactly right, but it'll guide you on your own experiments! They were like little drops of heaven....


Coconut Macaroons


Ingredients:
1 cup Cashews (soaked for 12 hours)
3 tbsps agave
5 pitted dates
2 tbsp flax seeds
4 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
1 tsp almond butter

Method:
I mixed all the ingredients except 3 tbsp of the coconut in the food processor. Then I let it chill in the freezer for a couple hours.
I took a melon baller for approx. sizing, then took the dough and balled it in my hands. I then rolled them in the rest of the coconut.
Happy Raw- Unbaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment