Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pre-Raw

Although Vegan food is truly delicious, and yes, but better for you than a diet with animal products, eating too much of it, still isn't all that great for the body. I have decided that for the duration of time that I'm in Cleburne, TX, and the amount of time I am once again in Los Angeles afterward, I will be going raw-vegan.
  So, as I have only been here for a few hours, I have eaten fruits and vegetables, but tomorrow is my first official day. I can't wait to get completely back into shape during the cleanse.
  I'll be documenting at least every couple days on weight and feelings as I go. My friend is an aerobics instructor, so I'll be hitting the gym and classes quite a bit! I'm so excited! Feeling great, here I come.

Statistics: Pre-raw -
Height: 5'11 1/2
Weight: 150.2

Let's do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment