Saturday, April 9, 2011

I can't help myself..

So here we go.

I want to go raw, I really do. But at this point, I'm living with someone who loves the idea of going vegan, but doesn't know how. Now I'm slowly getting her more into vegan food, not raw food. This means that I have to cook and show her what to make, etc, to prove that going vegan is awesome! It's much harder for someone to stick to a vegan diet for health reasons, than moral reasons, I find.

I will be eating WAY more raw foods than I was though. Like this morning, I had raw oatmeal, and for lunch I had watermelon and strawberries. But for dinner, my friend wanted my quinoa apple salad, so I had that for dinner as well. She also wanted to show her family that vegan baking was just as good as full fat and butter, so we made cookies for dessert.

I think that 50 percent of my diet being raw is a great start. So I may or may not post everyday on my progress, but more is on it's way!

I'll also post the recipes of both the oatmeal and cookies on here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment