Friday, April 15, 2011

My Raw Journey Beings April 21th.

Alright. I know I've said this before, that I would start to go raw, but the thing is, I just can't go raw with the atmosphere I'm getting in Texas.
That's why I've decided that my raw journey of weight-loss and better health will begin April 21st, the day I arrive back in my great city of Vancouver.
Over the next week, until next Thursday, I plan to start weening myself out of roasted products, and bread products, as well as then slowly eating less.
I need to be stricter on myself, so I won't eat when I'm bored, but when I'm actually hungry. I think this will be easier in Vancouver, based on the fact that I'll be working constantly, and I have the ability to go
for a run or walk whenever I feel like it.

My pre-journey will go as follows:
Saturday April 16: No more roasted or fried items - this includes roasted cereal, chips, cashews + nuts
Sunday April 17: No processed foods - this includes vegan meat, patties, yogurt, veganaise
Monday April 18: No grains - this includes breads and cereals
Tuesday April 19 - 20: Eating less, but still only fruits and vegetables.
Thursday April 21: First day of raw- detox. Starting working a more intense work-out back into my life!

I don't feel I'll go raw forever. Just until I feel I am stable in my eating and sit at my desired weight again.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a solid step-by-step plan to go raw. I understand about wanting to detox at least long enough to get weight under control...struggling with that myself! Good luck in your journey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And good luck on yours as well :D I'd love to hear about yours as well.

    ReplyDelete