Friday, March 25, 2011

New York City: Part 1

What can I say about New York.. Oh right, Vegan haven! I found a vegan option at every corner.. not to mention a plethora of full vegan restaurants too!

Being busy with seeing the entire city, I unfortunately did not hit up every one of the options I could have, and often just picked up something from the nearest Whole Foods (which there is no lack of). But I found some gems regardless:


Lula's Apothecary was my favourite place of all! A dessert store where everything is vegan. Got a scoop of peanut butter and jelly ice-cream, along with one of mint chocolate chip. Picked up a Sweet&Sara Rice Crispy treat while I was at it (which was AMAZING. Oh how I've missed thee!). To top it off, their ice cream cups were made of CORN.

No comments:

Post a Comment