Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Santa Monica: Raw Planet

There were a few Vegan restaurants in the Santa Monica area, but since I felt like having raw, Raw Planet won my vote! It's a really small little place, and like Karyn's Raw, it was pricier than the average Vegan restaurant. Great menu and location, but again, like Karyn's Raw, they use honey as their sweetener, so I couldn't get the crepe I wanted. I subbed it with the Seawitch (light japanese seeweed) soup, which was rather salty, but very interesting as it was served cold. The main course more than made up for it! They didn't have the lasagna ready that I wanted, but the waitress recommended the Cheezy Kelp Pasta dish, which was excellent! Filling and amazing.
All in all, this isn't up there with my favorite vegan places I've been to, but not bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment