Friday, March 25, 2011

Chicago: Karyn's Cooked



My favourite Vegan restaurant of all! I found myself getting a 40 dollar meal with the amount of food I couldn't help but ordering the first time I went there. Yes, of course I went back later on!

Breaded Tofu, zucchini, and mushrooms in their Combo Basket, way too many incredible options for dinner, but I settled on a wrap I believe, and for dessert, a mango cheesecake piece, with a peanut butter brownie to go. The cake was so delicious (light and full of flavour), that I had to go back and get a piece of the blueberry the following day. Not without ordering other food of course as well! I had the most mouth-watering soy smoothie with peach, and the side of mac and cheese for the main meal.

I want to go back to Chicago, just to go here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment